3/02/2003

Alot of things come in boxes in France: milk, juice, soup... I just opened my first box of soupe here in France since 4 years. It is a mixture of southern veggies and spices and a dash of olive oil. I spent today home from church even though I was up and showered in plenty of time to attend. I felt horrible: mal au ventre. My stomach has been killing me for the past couple days and I didn't want to battle it during a church service and Karen recommended I rest before school starts and all the stress with the "new" begins tomorrow.


So today I watched the TV and slept on the futon downstairs in the Finley apt. I wanted to be at church but needed the rest and it was still work watching TV. I ate dry Special K and layed there until Karen returned in the early afternoon.


All that to say that this soupe in a box sure tastes good and I can't wait to share it with my friends who think soup comes in a can labelled Campbell's with little morsels of stuff floating around in it.

No comments: