5/22/2003

Today I passed my test. Tomorrow I will find out if I suceeded. It was definately a little rougher than the first two... but I'm stoked that it was challenging- it will show more precisely where I am in this whole language learning process. It's a tough one but well worth it. A few days ago I felt stuck; yesterday I started talking and today I even challenged my prof. I guess I have the equivilant of "senioritis" and I'm ready for "summer vacation" which amounts to the reception of an american outreach team, organization, and hopefully dishwashing in a camp somewhere in the south of France.

To celebrate, I treated myself to another trip to the cinemas, this time to watch the Matrix Reloaded... in french. What a workout! I'll have to watch it a second and probably third and fourth time like everyone else, but for the purposes of comprehension. HA! If I suceeded on my grammar test today, I think I got "moyenne" on the comprehension tonight at the cinema. Fortunately there were no known prof's sitting within earshot of my brainwaves.

No comments: