5/19/2003

It's Monday. It's raining. I have 5 days of school left and an exam on Thursday. C'est lundi. Il pleut. J'ai encore cinq jours d'ecole et un examen jeudi.

The weekend was tiring. Saturday I was able to attend another meeting about the cafe/bar ministry that the church at Pontault is hoping to launch next year. They are working on a name and the details of a budget and ministry goals. It looks to be an expensive endeavor and they have a few name options. I'm intrigued by the whole thing. The french way of doing things is a little different than I am used to, so I just have joined in for the ride. I'm excited about serving coffee and such. Maybe my place will be behind the bar. If you've got a quick connection, you could check out the promo video.

The afternoon I spent helping the choir from Noisy-Champs work on their pieces for the 21st of June. I was good and tired for the rest of the day and Sunday I got myself to the Bussy church for morning worship. My church, Claye, was off on a retreat that I couldn't make because I was already booked for the Pontault/Noisy-Champs projects.... 4 churches: one busy weekend. One of my friends who knows me from Portland warned me on Friday- "be careful not to spread yourself too thin". Thanks Gabe, I need to keep that in mind.

No comments: