5/02/2003

Friday has been and gone. It was actually a pleasant day. Last night, I slipped myself a medicine to kick the rest of my bug and slept like a baby... so hard in fact, that it took the phone to wake me at 9am. Fortunately, it was J just reminding me that I had a meeting with him in the next few minutes but that he would be a few minutes 'en retard' after taking Sammy to daycare.

I had good classes and felt decently well most of the day. Chelle and I went for dinner in Lognes at a chinese place where we shared a leisurely dinner. How nice it was to spend time just talking over the food, learning about one another, even suggesting the mundane like, So, do you wanna clean the bathroom this week and I'll take it next week? Check out her site for some pictures. I'm too cheap to pay for blogger-picture-privileges...mainly cuz I think I'll get out of control (now that I have Adobe Photoshop loaded on my Mac!!!!!) I also have just loaded the new killer iTunes 4 and found a bunch of radio stations that play through it and downloadable MP3s for $.90/each.

No comments: