9/30/2003

Today has been a good day. I headed off to class and got my coffee to-go and the guy is going to start recognizing me each day at the same hour. But hey- 90 cents for a kick that need after the trainride... Yeah, well tomorrow I'll need two: I'm excited to say tomorrow is my day of art. I'm headed off for a breakfast meeting in the 20th to talk about art in the city and as a Christian. I'll have a two hour break to work on homework before class, two hours for coffee, food and homework, and then the regular 3 hours of class. Then for the evening I'm going to hunt down a photographer's exposition. I met Clara back in August and I've been waiting for her expo. So tomorrow night is the debut as well as a concert in the 11th. Fortunately I have a willing chauffeur for the return- thanks Nico.

As for tonight, we went to celebrate Isabelle's birthday and it was worth it. Homework can wait...till tomorrow- there are plenty of cracks in the schedule to fit it in. Au lit!

No comments: