9/16/2003

No jazz... they play fridays during happy hour. Now at least I know.

I think I'm just a little overwhelmed by the things going on in my life right now. Fortunately I wasn't tormented by horrifying nightmares last night. It really can't be as complicated as it feels, so let me break it down: I have school which means, grammar, reading and research, conferences, and phonetics (which can be fun); Then I have church activities- Sunday's (sometimes I play piano) and a youth group twice a month; Various meetings and one-time events; Normal things like sleeping and eating, grocery shopping and commuting; Then all the things I want to do but don't necessarily have the time or finances, like meet with a few friends, do photography, go out for jazz, swing dance classes, work on my research for long-term work, talk to people far away.

I hope my new schedule will begin to look a lot less formidable in a week. By the way, if you ever want to talk to people far away there are really amazing deals offered by Bigzoo.com. Ok off I go to work on my homework.

No comments: