6/26/2004

the south

noonish here in Paris France. Alaina and I have been chillin' since yesterday evening. I took her to my fav Cuban food joint and we shared a meal and then walked and walked and walked til we reached our intended destination in the 7th. We joined an amazing soirée featuring Provencal food and wine. We talked and I reconnected with Carrie who Michelle introduced me to a month ago, Kelly the server and Charles and Elizabeth. We had a nice evening.

We snuck out the door for a few minutes with our glasses to a bar around the corner to watch the final minutes of France vs. Greece. My heart sunk as I watched the time run out on them down 0-1. Don't worry les Bleus, je vous aime quand même.

So now I have about 3 days to get packed and cleaned up and ready to catch my train for the south. Time is flying and I have quite a bit of work to do. Its good to be a little busy though, it keeps things moving forward.

No comments: