6/04/2004

slowly slowly.... supersonique!

Summer it taking shape. Monday I leave for a short trip to Seattle and return the 21st when I'll take my camera on a photo shoot of Les Passagers in concert on the Champs Elysées. It looks like I will have the opportunity to meet some friends before I go down into the south.

This summer is going to be important for me : learning what I desire, what God desires, what I want in life and what I love. It will be challenging and I am asking for reinforced prayer as I learn to deal effectively with different stressful situations. Michelle tells me that God is going to do some amazing stuff this summer in me and for me.

So far, the ride into the unknown has already taken some crazy turns and I'm planning on cinching up the seatbelt and hanging on for dear life! Its like getting on the Indiana Jones rollercoaster here in Paris. You may not be prepared to go upside-down until the sholderpads come crashing down on your sholders. And then you're in for another surprise when it takes off backwards.

No comments: