11/24/2003

Today I dive into the last two weeks of classes at the Sorbonne. Saturday the 6th is my written exam and then I'll take an oral the following week before I board a plane for the States.

Yesterday I fought a gnarly headache all day long. It squeezed my brain from my rising to my going down. Thank God I managed to play for two services without too much difficulty. 3 people were baptized yesterday here in France that I saw. How encouraging to hear the testimonies of two young women wanting to follow the Lord with their lives.

More thoughts on the emerging church are bouncing around in my head today. One specifically from Jamie Hoskins is found in his "bechurch" blog title: "Thoughts on the emerging church, the struggle of birthing it... and other stuff".

I'm realizing how difficult this re-naissance is and praying for France.

No comments: