11/08/2003

I'm sitting here with my toothbrush hanging from my lips as I write. It's gotten late again and I take off early tomorrow morning as well for church at Lagny. I'll venture on the RER and bus to get there. Hopefully it will work out.

Me and the Lagny group went to see the Matrix today. I hoped there would have been a more philosophical conversation afterwards but everyone was still enamered by the plot, trying to figure it all out. I listened to about 7 people talk at once. I don't know if they can all hear eachother when they do that but for me it was like looking at the matrix on the screen...too much activity at one time. I guess conversation is an art that I will have to keep observing for a while. One day I hope I can be one of the 7, sneaking in my perspective at just the right moment.

No comments: