10/18/2003

We have 7 weeks of school left. Our prof is tossing an exercise at us that causes me to tremble in my boots: résumés. We listen to a fairly long text twice, taking notes on the most important pieces and then we got 45 minutes to reformulate the text in 120 words. It is tough and scary and also a terrific measuring method of our progress. I'll find out how it went next week. For now I'm just glad that one more is done and that means one less until the end of school. I am also glad that I braved a Chocolate Torte in the kitchen this morning. I borrowed the recipe from Michelle and she left me with many helpful tips to make it turn out. For now, it looks good- the real test will come tonight when I share it with real french kids at the Lagny youth group. I think I shook just as much over the crust as I did over my resume yesterday.

No comments: