5/05/2004

I emailed off the last of my two papers to CBI. I'm asking myself what is next other than to pray and read the Word as the committee reviews what I and others have said.

I keep dreaming big for the future. I decided that I want two labradors: a black one and a white. We'll name 'em "Tank" and "Toffee". And we'll have a big enough piece of land so that they will be content outside. Maybe I'll give English lessons in the town where I live and work part-time in a café. Or help organize big events and host people traveling through and do photography. Of course I would be located in 'near paradise' with mountains towering nearby but a 5 minute walk from the crashing surf of Southwest France. You are invited- bring your boards, I'll have a garage where you can sharpen and wax. I'll even make you cookies!

No comments: