1/08/2004

I just arrived back in Paris after a very long travel experience. Thank the Lord they de-iced the plane in Seattle before taking off and that they didn't try to fly the plane in Cincinnati with a broken door. It sure did make for a long haul as well as an eventful trip.

With a trip home fresh in my memory, I can't say how wonderful it was to see family and friends. I missed out on a second trip to Portland because of the gnarly snow storm but I did get to see a few people early on. There was absolutly no way that I could have seen everyone even though I wanted to. Certainly there is a list of precious faces that I had wanted and intended to see: Jeanette- I never got my massage, the Cabes, Timmy, Celeste..

Well, I'm trying to stay up as late as I possibly can, and after a nap this afternoon I am doing pretty well... I do have a ton of laundry and cleaning and organizing to do over the next week before I trip it to the Pays Basque.

No comments: