4/09/2006

Unforgettables

There are some things in life that you just can't get away from. I, for one, used to have a vicious habit of writing faithfully in this blog. Now, I don't take the time, because my time is eaten up by other things away from the computer, namely- doing dishes at nearly all ours of the day. Today I visited a few blogs just for "old times sake". The Griffin's blog took me back to Europe for a moment. Seeing San Sebastien Spain painted behind Gerald and Jenni spoke to me. The blue in the sky, the delicate bridge architecture and trees... it all took me back to the Basque Country where I've fallen in so many loves: in love with Jason, in love with a culture, in love with some families, in love with nature. And I miss it.

I visited Bethany's adventure. She's hopping around in the UK. She's probably one of the most faithful children of God I've met- faithful to her relationship with Christ and her friends.

All this to say, I remember. I haven't forgotten the passions placed in my heart for certain things: Christ and the incredible mission of the Cross; foreign lands, particularly France; nature; and music.

No comments: