9/05/2005

MRS. MENKE

Hi, my name is Liz Menke. I live in Lincoln City Oregon with my new husband Jason Menke. We live in the top level of the "leaning tower of Nelscott" where, from our bedroom, Jason can check the surf every morning and I can enjoy the beautiful sunsets out across the Pacific Ocean.

I work for Starbucks here in town and Jason works for Christian Surfers of Oregon. We are headed on our honeymoon very soon. We are going to test out the waters in Costa Rica for 10 days. I'll try to get some photos of the happy couple up as soon as I can. See ya,
LM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MRS.MENKE I am very happy for you, I think that what you had dreamed is a present now but i am not sure!
As for me I am juste a little sad to not find any photo a me :-((!*

Bouni, the lover who is not a fighter but just forgotten
bye