4/13/2005

the news

After 2 tries, our AA flight into Portland finally landed last night around 10pm. We were greated by emergency vehicles and flashing lights. I thought I might get to try my hand at opening the emergency door where we were seated but fortunately the brake temperature came out normal and the plane didn't burst into flames.

All our gifts arrived safely as well as Jason's boards and we slept pretty well, until 6:15am. Its now 10:15am and I'm ready for dinner... well, dinner in France. I'm going to try to hold out til lunch at noon.

Tomorrow I crash back into reality: Grandé nonfat, no-foam, latté!! Triple-venti sugar-free vanilla brevé light-foam latté!!

I also have more plans. I'll be packing up and looking for an apartment in Lincoln City Oregon. Starbucks is transfering me to be closer to the ocean and Jason. Isn't that nice?

No comments: