2/11/2005

long day

Its been a long day.
My day started at 3:50am.
I left the house at 4:15am.
I arrived at work at 4:25am.
I started work at 4:30am and left work at 3:15pm.

A long day feels even longer when your pores are absorbing cafeine and sugar the duration of 10 hours. Not only will you thoroughly smell like a Starbucks retail location, but you will feel slightly high and extremely exhausted by the intake.

I have about a week more before I get a break. I'm excited to be headed once again for the Oregon coast where Walking on Water will be premiering its new film Noah's Arc from Lincoln City to Cannon Beach, and Seaside to Portland. Noah Snyder's testimoney is beautifully portrayed in this excellent piece of artwork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo...my name's Justin. I am also a fellow Washingtonian (on the East Side...go Pullman!!) I got here via Isaac Phillip's blog..hope it's ok for me to drop in. The washington thing intrigued me.

I totally know what ya mean about the caffeine. The other day I had to work on a several papers and projects, and ingested 32 oz of energy drinks in 3 hours...not quite healthy. my pulse felt like I was sprinting...after three hours of sitting down in classes