1/19/2005

Mac vs PC

I can tell you who's your daddy: the Mac Daddy! I can also tell you the source of your headache: a PC.

I just spent way too many hours trying to get a PC to work with me on the project I'd been asked to do. PCs are not your friend. This particular one likes to clunk at you, telling you what mistake you've made and that the administrator can help. In most cases the administrator scratches their head as well. Let's just say, I'm so in love with my mac. It's about 2 years old now and is missing a couple little footies which lets it rock back and forth. And its harddrive is close to maxed out but I boosted it with a nice little external harddrive. It syncs up nearly everything in it for ease in email, contacts, reminders and more. I surf internet without wire and like it alot. Its been through the crazy hiccups in life like the upgrade that fixed its eggfrying capabilities (no joke, the L wrist area would heat to well beyond comfortable). But I tell you, I love the mac. I have my eye on the newest stuff by mac including the macmini and the dizzying powermac G5 dual-processor (water cooled and all). Get used to it, PC world: the little Apple has always led the way.