2/10/2004

Its been one year since I've been 'en France.' Yesterday I tacked up a string of Christmas lights on my wall. Everyone loves Christmas lights even if it's not Christmas. They are so useful. I had a brilliant idea of shaping them like a star but my star looks more like an amoeba than a star, and my roommate thinks it slightly resembles the street layout surrounding the Arche de Triomphe. My desk is cluttered with cords and books and papers, and my wardrobe won't close cuz of my favorite sweatshirts that hang on the doors. It was a busy day finishing one invitation for the Chelles Church, and planning for the technical side of Saturday's big youth event. One video down, one loop to build and a powerpoint show of publicity to create. Sorry if my email bounced back today; my bad- I have to start remembering to dump my online stack on a daily basis.

No comments: