12/15/2003

So I arrived finally in Seattle on Friday night. The trip was long and made even longer by the delay in Paris which caused me to miss the connecting flight in Cincinnati. I hit the ground running: left almost immediately for Portland and survived Sunday full of meetings and seeing people.

I haven't even had much time to collect my thoughts... So far everything is very familiar except all the changes for the people around me: relationships, marriages and kids. Everyone here thinks my hair is long.

So far I've been to church and seen many many friends, went to my dear PhotoCraft to have my film developed, stopped in at the Dept. to visit with Mike and Dan and enjoyed Baja Fresh with Bethany. I also savored a McMinimins cheeseburger on Saturday night with Mike and Fay and Courtney and Hayes- ...love these people...

Oh.. I also visited the dentist. They said that my teeth were doing good. "smile pretty"

No comments: